This giveaway is being sponsored by xtra xtra, a cool new website. At xtra xtra, you can get caught up on important life milestones (births, promotions, marriages, etc.) of people you grew up with or went to school with. You can also enter your own milestones, to share them with old friends. It's a quick, easy way to find out what your past friends are up to.
There are lots of ways to enter this contest. First, the details:
The contest will be open from Monday, June 8, 2009 through 12:00 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2009. The winner(s) will be announced by Friday, July 10, 2009. It is open only to readers with U.S. addresses.
Okay, want to know how you can enter? You have a lot of ways, but be sure you do the following:
- Post a separate comment for EVERY entry. If you try to put all your entries in one comment, you'll only have ONE entry.
- Make sure I have a way to contact you in case you win. Please leave an e-mail address in your comment, or make sure your name links to your blog where I can leave a comment for you.
You may earn up to nine entries! Here's how:
1. Mandatory first entry: Visit xtra xtra by clicking on the button below. Leave a comment on this post, with a brief review of the site.
2. Register for free at xtra xtra.
3. Post at least one milestone on the site.
4. Follow xtra xtra on Twitter.
5. Become a fan of xtra xtra on Facebook.
6. Tweet about the contest on Twitter. (Copy and paste the sample Tweet below if you'd like!)
7. Post about the contest on Facebook. (Again, feel free to use text above.)
8. Follow me (C. Beth) on Twitter.
9. Post about the contest on your blog. You may want to use one of the graphics below--feel free to snag the code! It'll lead your readers right back here.
The more you promote this, the better--because if the winner lets us know you referred them to the contest, you'll get a $50 gift card to Amazon.com! Thanks for spreading the word!
So, go to it! Enter using as many of the above options as you'd like. Remember your first entry needs to be a brief review of the site, and be sure to post a separate comment for each additional entry (such as, "I Tweeted about this.") Good luck, and have fun "reading all about it" on xtra xtra!
**I was was compensated for hosting this giveaway; I was given an Amazon.com gift card by xtraxtra.com. For my disclosure policy, see this post.